If you wish to change the password associated with your Facebook or Google account, we recommend visiting the Facebook and Google support centers for password change instructions.
If your account was created using an email/password combination and you wish to change your password, you'll first need to log into the site. Once you're logged in, follow the steps below:
1. Select the three lines icon on the top left of the page:
2. A menu will appear. Choose the Heading that says 'Settings' and select ‘Account settings’ from the drop-down menu:
3. Under account settings select change next to Password to update this information:
4. Type in your current password and the new password you wish to use. You must type in the new password again and both passwords must match. You can then select change password when you're done:
Please keep in mind that your password will have to meet the following criteria:
- At least 8 characters long
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number
- No special characters like *, & or # or spaces
We recommend that you update any saved passwords to your new password to avoid getting locked out of your account due to an outdated password.